The Red Sox have Luis Tiant with them on the trip and he threw out the first pitch . . . Four Single A Salem players made the Carolina League All-Star team: shortstop Xander Bogaerts, righthander Mike Olmsted, first baseman Travis Shaw, and center fielder Jackie Bradley Jr. . . . The Red Sox have not announced any signings from the draft. But righthanders Mike Augliera (fifth round), Justin Haley (sixth round), and Kyle Kraus (seventh round) apparently have signed because they’re on the roster for Lowell. So are infielder Nate Minnich (eighth round), infielder Mike Miller (ninth round), catcher T.J. Watkins (10th round), and lefthander Dylan Chavez (14th round) . . . Former Red Sox outfielder Cliff Floyd (2002) is doing television work for the Marlins . . . The Marlins used their scoreboard to show Red Sox fans in the stands then switched to highlights of the Heat beating the Celtics Saturday. Perhaps they should have been grateful the Red Sox fans took seats that would have otherwise been empty. The Marlins are 10th in attendance in the 14-team National League despite having a new park.
- Claude Julien keeps rolling fourth line, Bruins keep winning
- John Tortorella: Henrik Lundqvist not to blame for Rangers’ Game 3 loss
- David Ortiz breaks up no-hitter, but Red Sox lose to White Sox
- 2013 NBA Draft Prospect Profile: Mason Plumlee
- NBA Draft Lottery: Cleveland Cavs get top pick, Washington Wizards move up to 3